Friday 18 February 2011

Hellooooo!

My apologies for not posting anything up for a few days, just that 
I've been pretty busy with preperations for London Fashion Week, which
started today! Hope you've all been well, I had a fantastic day, the 
shows were amazing, the post beneath are images which I managed to get 
time and take were from from the Jena Theo show 
and the Bora Aksu show (preparation, rehearsals and the final catwalk). 
I'll be sure to post up the AW '11 collections and more collections
from other designers!

More news about #LFW: 

The autumn/winter 2011-12 Burberry Prorsum collection will be streaming 
be streaming live at Piccadilly Circus on the Coco-Cola screens.
Date: Monday 21st February 2011
Time: 4pm
Price: Free!

For live streaming and fashion films visit: http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk

Add us on twitter: @FashionationMag for #LFW updates!

Fred xo